According to a new study by IMARC Group, titled “Cassava Starch Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global cassava starch market size reached a production volume of 8.8 Million Tons in 2020. Cassava starch, also known as tapioca starch, refers to the flour produced from cassava roots. Its production requires a simple process which can be performed on a small-scale with limited capital. Characterized by a neutral taste, it is a gluten-free and non-allergenic product which comprises low amounts of saturated fat and sodium. Besides this, cassava starch also contains amylopectin and amylose, and is rich in calcium, iron, folate, manganese and carbohydrates. The presence of these nutrients, along with its properties like high-paste clarity and freeze-thaw stability, has created a high demand for cassava starch across various sectors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cassava-starch-processing-plant/requestsample
As cassava starch is one of the most abundant sources of carbohydrates, it is widely used as a thickening agent in bakery and pastry products, yogurt, soups, noodles, ice creams, and soft drinks. Apart from this, it is employed in the paper industry owing to its water holding property and stable viscosity. It is also utilized for sizing, finishing and printing fabrics in the textile industry. Further, due to the numerous health benefits offered by cassava starch, like maintaining blood sugar levels, reducing cholesterol and preventing constipation, health-conscious consumers are preferring cassava starch over its substitutes. However, the price of cassava starch is higher in comparison with the alternatives, such as corn starch, which hinders the growth of the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a volume of 11.0 Million Tons by 2026.
- On the basis of end-uses, the market has been categorized into sweeteners, MSG/lysine, food industries, paper industries, modified starch, sago pearl and textile. At present, cassava starch is majorly utilized in the production of sweeteners owing to its neutral taste and thickening property.
- On the geographical front, Asia Pacific represents the largest producer of cassava starch and accounts for the majority of the total market share. Other major markets include Africa, Latin America and Others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with the profiles of major players operating in the market. Some of the leading players are TCS Tapioca, Eiamheng Tapioca, Sunrise International, PT Buda Starch & Sweetener and Sharp SPAC Tapioca.
- TCS Tapioca
- Eiamehang Tapioca
- Sunrise International
- PT Buda Starch & Sweetener
- SPAC Tapioca
Breakup by End-Use:
- Food Industries
- Paper Industries
- Modified Starch
- Sago Pearl
- Latin America
Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://bit.ly/3JlS8T2
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800